一個 GNU/Linux geek，自由主义者，思考创伤和苦痛、社群和冲突、压迫和自由、民主和暴政。
A GNU/Linux geek, liberalist, who loves freedom and autonomy. A thinker of trauma and distress, society and conflicts, oppression and freedom. A pseudo anthropologist, a survivor of psychiatry.
- I studied psychology/psychiatry during 2002~2012;
- I was a social worker / ethnographer during 2009~2012;
- and studied Anthropology and community youth work during 2012~2013;
- Since 2014 I worked in a China-based NGO to working with the community of people with psychosocial disabilities in China, empowering them to be more independent both legally and in their daily lives;
From 2016 to 2017, I worked in another local NGO to do research on Chinese education and birth control policies, as well as facilitating community work along with the migrant workers and their children.
- I am a GNU/Linux lover and have been long involved in the global open source software communities.
- I have been providing online privacy support and anti-surveillance/anti-censorship training/consultation for NGOers/activists as well as the general public.
Digital-rights: 數字權利翻譯系列 -Translation of EFF, Tor, Tails and other tech and policies of online privacy. #antis:matrix.org (Matrix) #DigitalRightsCN @ freenode.net
中文化隐私加强操作系统: antiS (LiveSlak) -一款面向中文用户的，可用于對抗监控和取證的隐私加強版操作系统（请看LiveSlak 介绍。 A Chinese-oriented, privacy-enhanced OS based on Slackware Live with some privacy-focused applications installed.
CSObot 機器人 - 一個關心中國公民社會的機器人。平臺：IRC: #aqi-data-share @ oftc.net; Matrix: #csobot:matrix.org
os-observe: 在線隱私安全的筆記 - 幫助自己和他人抵抗“1984”。My observation and practices on online privacy and anti-surveillance/anti-censorship.
Slackwarecn SlackBuilds 为 Slackware GNU/Linux 贡献的软件构建安装脚本。其中很多用于我自己的 LiveSlak。
CRPD-l10n-zh - CRPD(联合国身心障礙者權利公約）相關資源翻譯。CRPD and related resources localisation repo.
List of Skills
- Linux/UNIX Operating System Administration; server maintaining; Unix Shell/Python Programming
- Linux/UNIX system security hardening, from Kerberos to kernel hardening
- Online privacy / anonimity techniques and strategies
- Favourite IDE: Vim
- Favourite Languages: Unix Shell, Python
- Ethnographic research methods
- Anthropological/sociological study
- Advanced communication skills (especially with people with psychosocial distress/disabilities)
- Grouping and organizing techniques with the marginalized communities
- Social policy advocacy and approaches study
- Individual, legal action support
- Workshop/Training design and facilitation
- Project and organizational management, planning and financing for NGOs
- Playback Theatre and Forum Theatre player and conductor
Posted on January 1, 2020